Our overall vision is to use our God given spiritual gifts and love for the outdoors to effectively share the truth of Jesus with outdoorsmen in a relatable way while working to change the way that American Christians view and participate in evangelism and missions.
Our short term goals:
- Develop and host outreach oriented weekend events throughout Texas and Louisiana.
- Train volunteer leadership teams to host small events and lead effective community outreach programs.
- Develop strategic partnerships with local churches, businesses, and families to facilitate sharing the Gospel in their community..
- Extend outreach events to include outdoor pursuits like archery, sporting clays, bass fishing, and big game hunting.
- Become a known and trusted brand within competitive fishing circuits so that every angler knows where they can turn to hear the message of the Gospel and where they can volunteer their time in order to make an eternal impact.
Our long term goals:
- Provide every outdoorsman with the opportunity to attend a Blast & Cast Men’s Ministries sponsored event without a waiting list.
- Establish a ministry presence in all 50 states.
- Introduce foreign missions opportunities for our volunteers and church partners.
- Develop and distribute curriculum to help local churches train and send their members to the local, state and foreign mission field.